2011年1月22日土曜日

I checked words

Until right here when I am started writing my first blog, I encountered many points related to fear of making mistakes.
When I had to put the title of my blog, I was not very sure about the spelling of 'write', such a simple word,
and actually checked the word on line.
I do not want to make mistakes.
I do not want people to think I am not capable writing in English.
I want to show how good I am.
I can see myself that I have Ego trying to manipulate who and how I am,
and I did allow myself to move according to Ego's preference.
I forgive myself to accept and allow fear making mistakes.
I forgive myself to accept and allow fear how people think about me.
I forgive myself to accept and allow fear showing every parts of me to people.
At this moment I am checking what I wrote so far, and I know why I am doing this so carefully.
It is my Ego, it stays and try so hard fixing my position.
Although I can see that I am under the the control of my Ego,  I am still allowing the Ego to manipulate me.  And, that is deception.  I was deceiving myself.
I realized.
I forgive myself to allow and accept the Ego to manipulate me, because I thought I can not get along well with the society without the Ego.
Thanks!
Mariko

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿