2011年1月26日水曜日

It was me

My son was frustrated because of me.
It was me.
I was the cause.
It is very funny, I have seen the similar things in many occasions before within other mothers and I thought I was not like that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to worry about my son.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to think that I have to do something to support my son.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed  to enjoy my son fully.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to offend my son so long without knowing it myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to take my son as not good enough.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to abuse my son verbally with my special attitude.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to show my son often that I am superior than him as a person.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to hurt my son with no intention to hurt him.

I realized it while I was in the garden cutting the tree branches.
Thanks trees and everything!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿